Monday, October 1, 2012

Things I Can't Stand

A Rant By Me.

So there's a lot of things I can't stand, people sucking on their clothes, dogs barking until midnight, and bad hair days. But there are always those things you just need to rant and rave about sometimes, and these are some of those things, and this is one of those times.

First off, kids who ruin class for everyone else. I cannot even begin to make you understand how ANGRY it gets me. My personal favorite class is choir, because singing is my life, but there are always kids who ruin it for everyone else! Can't we just kick them out or something? They probably don't wanna be there anyway. So why keep them around? KICK. THEM. OUT. Really.

Secondly, hipsters who aren't actually hipsters. The poser hipsters who actually like mainstream stuff, but wanna be hipsters, so they pretend they hate EVERYTHING that's even slightly mainstream. I can't stand it. I think it's worse when they're your friends BEFORE they make this "change" and they start hating things you know they used to love. Ugh, fakes are, fake. XD

And lastly, wrestling. It's so stupid. Lately, my brother has been watching a lot of it. This is so stupid. It's completely planned and they hardly "fight". It's like choreography. And it makes me angry. Just the whole thing. So yeah.

Just needed to rant. Thank you for being my rant machine. K thanks, bai. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment